A warm welcome to our school
Teaching Assistant: Monday to Friday term time only
Caretaker: one morning per week term time for small DIY jobs around the site and helping with the swimming pool maintenance programme when open (April to October)
For further details, please contact the school office.
Harwell School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS checks and references. Our selection process will assess rigorously all candidates suitability and their commitment to safeguarding children. This will include:
- Identifying gaps and anomalies in career histories;
- Asking referees specific questions about:
- reasons to doubt candidates; honesty, trustworthiness or reliability;
- whether candidates are currently the subject of any form of disciplinary or competency
- inquiry or warning;
- any disciplinary offences relating to children including any in which the penalty is time expired
- any child protection concerns.
We are committed to providing our children with exciting learning opportunities in class to create truly memorable learning. Our project-based learning aims to provided a rigorous yet balanced curriculum to help develop the skills children need to become ‘life-long learners’.
Read the full welcome from our Headteacher, Bryn Gibson.